Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wednesday August 8 th

We started out the day with a bike ride into Pinedale with Deborah's nieces. Destination was an organic/ health food store. I was surprised when we got there to see the same Blue Planet logo as in St. Augustine, FL. It turns out they are in the same co op how cool is that. I got a package of sunshine burgers a Twilight and a Joker bar and some dried mango. Yum! Then we rode back to Wendy's house to shower and change and hit the road. I cooked one of the sunshine bars while Deb was in the shower and it was pretty good. We stopped for dinner along the way at a moose themed cafe I ended up with rainbow trout and Deb had steak. There was a pizza/antique shop across the street so we went in. Deb got a milkshake and I found a small Pyrex dish with a cracked lid, but they were only asking $2 so I bought it. We made it to the Bluebird Motel before dark, but they have no wifi so I am typing this out on my phone. Sorry I didn't take any photos today. I will make up for it tomorrow in Rocky Mountain National Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment