Tuesday, August 7, 2012

750 miles

The title should be pretty self explanatory. Yes that IS the amount of ground we covered today. we did stop at a Wal-Mart to get water. Deb bought several bottles of fry sauce and I found a few things not available in Florida as well. When we stopped that the Wal-Mart there was this van parked in the parking lot and it made us smile, so I took a picture for others to enjoy as well.

We didn't see or do much, in fact most stops were to get get gas or use the bathroom and twice we did both in the same stop. We started out in Oregon but drove through Idaho and part of Utah to end up at Deborah's Sisters house in Wyoming. There aren't a lot of photos cause Deb was busy driving and I kept falling asleep, something about being warm with not much variance in scenery just puts me to sleep. Pinedale, WY was not where we planned to stay, but it wasn't too far out of the way and it was cheaper in gas than a hotel would have been. Plus I have been missing my sister like crazy today and it may be the last time she sees this part of her family for a while, so how could I deny her that. Plus I love her family too and haven't seen them in a while, so bonus.

 Here is some of the scenery along the way.


 Most of these are taken about an hour south of Pinedale, WY there aren't many towns so forgive me for not knowing an exact location.


More driving tomorrow. I will try to find something interesting to stop at along the way. Come back tomorrow for more adventure, if we can find it.

1 comment: