Saturday, August 11, 2012

Ta Ta for Now Sat August 11, 2012

We drove 794 miles today, well maybe a few more but this is all the closer to Jacksonville we got. We started the day in Salina, KS and ended in Manchester, TN ( about an hour south of Nashville, TN).

We didn't take a single picture today and only ate one meal out. We started and ended the day at the gas station. It will be close, but Deb may only need to buy gas one more time to make it home. We know we can get to my house with only one more fill up but she lives about 65 miles from me and we are still about 500 miles from my house. We also got groceries tonight so we won't need to stop to eat. We plan to attend the Chattanooga Branch at 9 am tomorrow and will probably make it to my house about 10:30 pm. So, this will be my last post for this trip. I doubt we will take many pictures tomorrow. Hope you enjoyed the adventure and that you'll come along for the ride next time. Until then stay safe and remember roadtrippin is always best with a friend.

1 comment: