Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day Eleven

We had breakfast with Bob at the Fairgrounds Cafe again this morning. We almost started to feel like regulars after 3 mornings. Then we headed off towards the big city.
We stopped for lunch at a place I had seen on Diners Drive ins and Dives called Crazy Burger. The burgers were good, but I will be honest I was a little disappointed with the Milkshake and Fries that I ordered as well as the total $36 with a lousy tip since the service was also less than stellar.
Then we drove to see what Rhode Islanders call a beach. It was beautiful, below is some pictures:



We made it to our hotel about 6:30 and got settled in and then decided to venture into the city. We headed for the famous Gray's Papaya which also did not live up to my expectations. We had the recession special 2 hot dogs and a drink for $4.45. I have to say the Papaya juice was way better than the hot dogs, and Deb agreed. Below are some of the photos we took while wondering around.


























No comments:

Post a Comment