Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 4 - the mini trip - The ride home

So I just realized that I was so excited to get home last night that I didn't post the final day. We got up about 9am. I think that is the latest I ever seem to sleep these days and packed up the car. We went to City Center Books in Fayetteville, the ad in the visitors guide made it sound huge. Deb and I were both disappointed with the selection, or should I say the lack of selections available. We had a little time to walk around downtown, so we went into a shop that was open and window shopped at an antique mall. Then we were off to Fullers for lunch. Of course we had to go to the one in Lumberton again since it is further south and Deb had band practice to get back for. Lunch at Fuller's didn't disappoint and we got back to my house by 5:20 so Deb had a full hour and a half to get to practice. All in all the trip was a blast but one thing we have learned is that it is better to plan than not to, since we missed out on the two biggest reasons for the trip the Columbia Temple and eating at Fuller's in Fayettesville. But we had a great time, the Morrocans have a saying choose your travel companions before you choose your journey. Hopefully we will have many more adventures together, my bosom buddy and me. We listened to half of Anne of Green Gables on the way home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment